- Evidence Based Practice: All academic instruction is based upon evidence based strategies to promote optimal learning
- Learning in Community: Our campus encourages skill-building in the community
- Family-Centered: We work with you to identify those skills that are needed for your student to succeed at home
- Vocational Development: Your student will benefit from vocational, career development and self-management skills
Reaching for Independence
We tailor each student’s curriculum to promote independence.
Our educators are dedicated to helping our students acquire new skills.
See our spacious classrooms and our conveniently-located campus.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Developmental Disability
- Behavioral Challenges
- Global Development Delay
- Additional diagnoses may include anxiety disorders, seizure disorders, depression, Tourette’s syndrome, cerebral palsy or cognitive delays.
Students are referred because they have not made adequate educational progress in their current setting, and a determination has been made that they need a more intensive, structured educational environment. We welcome students of every race, religious belief, sexual orientation, national origin and ethnicity. If you believe your child can benefit from the Darnell School, click here.