Support for the Darnell School comes in many ways
- Donation of Time by volunteering
- The Darnell School holds a number of fundraising events throughout the year, including a Darnell School Walking team in the HMEA Independence 5K Walk Run in May, a 50/50 raffle and Night Out dinner fundraiser at a local restaurant. If you are interested in learning more about these fundraising events or activities please contact Jan Bolton, Administrator at The Darnell School at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition you may wish to host a fundraising event or activity – the proceeds of which benefit The Darnell School. If so, please contact Jan Bolton, Administrator at The Darnell School at email@example.com
- Donation of Talent by offering your expertise to the school
- Donation of Treasure by giving in any number of ways described below
Giving by mail
Your cash or check donation made out to the Darnell School makes much-needed funds available immediately to assist the school and the teachers so they may provide the students with the highest quality curriculum tailored to their individualized Education Plans (IEPs). Please see your employer’s Human Resources Department as many companies offer a Matching Gift program.
Giving Online by credit card
If you are interested in making your donation to the Darnell School by credit card please call Linda Conley at (508) 298-1107 or click here to make an online donation– please specify in the comments section of the donation page that the gift is for the Darnell School. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. A simple, easy way to give continuously over time is to give recurring gifts. This option is also available on the giving page link above. Don’t forget about a matching gift. See below.
A pledge to give to The Darnell School is a promise of confidence. It shows you want to make the mission of the school yours as well. Your pledge is typically made over a period of time, usually three to five years. If you plan to give regularly, you can make a multi-year pledge to HMEA, which enables the Darnell School to meet its immediate needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pledge cycle.
Corporate Matching Gifts
An easy way to double or even triple your gift to The Darnell School! Many employers offer a matching gift program as a benefit to their employees to increase the size of the employee’s donation. See your employer’s Human Resources or Community Donations Department today and then contact the development office at HMEA at email@example.com, and inform us of your intention. Thank you!